Click here to view the Department for Education School Performance Tables for Queensmead Primary Academy.
Our Performance – (unvalidated data) 2022
EYFS pupils are assessed at the end of their time in FS. They are assessed against a variety of criteria and receive a judgement of ‘Good Level of Development’ (GLD) if they meet these criteria.
GLD- % of pupils achieving GLD in 2022 was 78%
% of Pupil Premium pupils achieving GLD in 2022 was 78%
Year 1 pupils are screened to assess their phonic level of understanding. If they do not pass in Y1 they are retested in Y2.
Year 1 Phonics:
- 85% passed the Phonics Screening Check in 2022.
81% of those eligible for PPG passed the Phonics Screening Check in 2022.
In Year 2, 95% of pupils have now passed the Phonics Screening Check.
96% of Year 2 pupils eligible for PPG have now passed.
Attainment-% of pupils reaching the expected standard
Year 2 end of KS1 2022
- 73% Reading (67% of pupils eligible for PPG)
- 66% Writing (71% of pupils eligible for PPG)
- 75% Maths (67% of pupils eligible for PPG)
The Year 2 results for all pupils are above national.
Progress of pupils between KS1 and KS2.
Progress Measures for KS2 in 2019 were:
- Average progress score for reading was 1.2
- Average progress score for writing was 0.8
- Average progress score for mathematics was 2.4
We are currently awaiting our progress measures for 2022.
2022 Attainment - % of pupils reaching the expected standard:
- 82% reading (83% of pupils eligible for PPG).
- 77% writing (73% of pupils eligible for PPG).
- 90% mathematics (90% of pupils eligible for PPG).
- 82% spelling, punctuation & grammar: (80% of pupils eligible for PPG).
Key Stage 2 combined at or above the expected standard is 77% (73% of pupils eligible for PPG).
The Year 6 results for all pupils are significantly above both local and national results.
Attainment- % of pupils reaching a higher standard:
In reading – 23%
In writing - 18%
In maths- 31%
Average Scaled Scores
We are awaiting the confirmation of the validated results for 2022.
We are very proud of all our pupils who worked hard, enjoyed their learning and did their best. Well done everyone.