Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which, together with our Data Protections Policy, govern the Greenwood Academies Trust’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Greenwood Academies Trust’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Greenwood House, Private Road No 2, Colwick Quays Business Park, Nottingham NG4 2JY. Our company registration number is 06864339, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Queensmead Primary Academy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and what services/offer we can offer in the future.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit our site. Our cookies do not contain any personal information that we can identify you by. All the information is aggregated and used to see how visitors to our site, as a whole, are using it or to remember your preferences.
Cookies used on our site
Google Analytics and Addthis - Google Analytics is Google's visitor analysis system, allowing us to measure general data about anonymous visitor traffic. Addthis is a feature that allows you to share a page with your social network, via Facebook, Twitter, email and a range of other external social websites.
If you would like to disable, delete or control cookies on your browser, please follow the appropriate link for your browser below: