Click here to view the Department for Education School Performance Tables for the Queensmead Primary Academy.
Our Performance – Headlines 2017
EYFS pupils are assessed at the end of their time in FS. They are assessed against a variety of criteria and receive a judgement of ‘Good Level of Development’ (GLD) if they meet these criteria.
GLD- % of pupils achieving GLD in 2017 was 72%.
This is a 17% increase on 2016.
The % of disadvantaged pupils achieving GLD in 2017 was 100%. This is an increase of 68%
Year 1 pupils are screened to assess their phonic level of understanding. If they do not pass in Y1 they are retested in Y2.
Year 1 Phonics:
- 82% passed the Phonics Screening Check in 2017
76% of those eligible for PPG passed the Phonics Screening Check in 2017.
In Year 2, 93% of pupils have now passed the Phonics Screening Check.
85% of Year 2 pupils eligible for PPG have now passed.
Progress of pupils between KS1 and KS2.
Progress Measures for KS2 in 2017 were:
- Average progress score for reading was – 3.7
- Average progress score for writing was -3.8
- Average progress score for mathematics was -3.9
Attainment- % of pupils reaching the expected standard:
- 54% reading (47% of pupils eligible for PPG)
- 61% writing (56% of pupils eligible for PPG)
- 50% mathematics (34% of pupils eligible for PPG).
- Spelling, Punctuation & Grammar Test: 57% (49% of pupils eligible for PPG).
Key Stage 2 combined at or above the expected standard is 39% (31% of pupils eligible for PPG).
Attainment- % of pupils reaching a higher standard:
In reading – 13%
In maths- 7%
Average Scaled Scores
Average scaled scores for:
Reading – 99
Grammar, punctuation and spelling – 102
For further information and to read the guidance and information published by the Government for parents, please follow the link below.