We sent out questionnaires to all parents about the academy school meals and we also asked for healthy recipe ideas.
Here is one of the suggestions:
Low Calorie Spray
60g Wholemeal roll
1 tsp mustard powder
2 tsps. of mixed herbs
4 Skinless and boneless chicken breasts.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200c / 180f
- Spray a baking tray with cooking spray
- Whizz the bread roll in a food processor until you have fine breadcrumbs
- Add herbs and mustard powder
- Lightly beat the eggs in a shallow bowl
- Dip the chicken in the egg and coat in the breadcrumbs
- Arrange on the baking tray and cook for 20 - 25 minutes or until cooked through
- Serve with a garden salad
Mmmm sounds delicious.
If you have any healthy recipes that you would like to share with other parents please write them down and drop them into the office.